Wednesday, May 13, 2009

In the Beginning...

So, wow. Welcome to the 21st century, Sam. My very first blog post. I decided to do this partially because I don't talk much and this is a nice way to keep you up to date on my spiral into madness (from here its unclear as to whether its a downward spiral or a rocketing ascent...) and partially because I feel like there should be a record. I was here. I have imprinted myself in cyberspace.   I am hoping this will prove to be a cathartic exercise. 

Mostly, this will document my curiosities, my confessions, my family, my friends, my travels, my rants on the declining quality of television shows and my inability to wrap by brain around the actions of people and politicians. (And I make the distinction because I'm not entirely certain all politicians ARE people...) You know. Life.

Read or don't read. It's up to you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment