Thursday, May 14, 2009

G'day Mates!



So now I am SUPER, SUPER, SUPER GEEKED! I have made the executive decision to determine the location of our 2011 vacation...We're going to the LAND DOWN UNDER! Dave Double Dog Dared us to go with them. How do you say no to that?!?


Wow, is it going to be ridiculously expensive to fly the THREE of us to Australia, BUT we get to go with our dear friends Dave, Shelly and Kyle to celebrate Kyle's high school graduation and acceptance to his college of choice AND *WE* get to SNORKEL the GREAT BARRIER REEF!!!! OH MY GOODNESS AM I GEEKED!!!!!!! I am totally sure that by then Sadie will be a snorkel PRO!



Now...there are big things to do. Are we cruising or land vacationing?

Biggest of all...how do I tell John?!?!? LOL! He'll understand the power of the Double Dog Dare, won't he?!?!? Maybe I'll bribe him by working some extra hours when I can to pay for SCUBA lessons for him...I'll even make sure the boat doesn't leave him stranded on the Reef...


SO EXCITED! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment