Friday, May 22, 2009

The End and the Beginning...

I've finally finished packing. I know for a fact I overpacked. In my zeal to remember everything, I think I packed everything. And I do mean EVERYTHING. Could Sadie possible go through all those swaddlers? All those onesies? All those pants? Well, you just never know. The weather is so unpredictable in Virginia...and she could have some wardrobe 'malfunctions' that require changing her clothes. As for the rest, I think I did okay. I probably over did it on the tea, but I actually got all my clothes into one carry-on style bag and all my toiletries and sundries into my toiletry kit (granted, it's the LL Bean Family Sized toiletry kit--in Aloha Blue. Gotta pack a variety of over the counter drugs, shampoo, conditions, toothpaste.......etc.). I also managed to get it all into the Trooper while still leaving the entire back open for the dogs to lay down back there. I'm pretty impressed with me! LOL! I think the only thing that will have to go back there tomorrow is the cooler which will take up space, but I see no other option aside from leaving it here and that's not really an option.

Anyway, I'm headed to bed. No alarm clock set. Though I imagine Sadie will go off at the regularly scheduled time of "whenever she damn well pleases."

Good night. Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment