Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Recurring Nightmare...analysis anyone?

Okay....so I have been having this dream recurrently for many, many months...if not longer. 

It's finals time. I'm assuming undergrad, but it could have been grad school...in the end, that doesn't really matter. It's a math class. Which one? Doesn't matter. I didn't like any of them! So, it's the final coming up and I go in to take it, but am realizing there is no way I can pass the class because it's the first time I have been to class except for the first one. So, I haven't taken any of the interim exams or projects or homework...etc. And I have to pass the class to graduate and I'm not going to pass because I haven't done any of the work. And there's this huge panic. Then I wake up.

I'm, honestly, tired of having this dream! What the heck! Maybe I won't have it anymore now that I've written it down!!


No comments:

Post a Comment