Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So much to do...

Nana Jane is coming this weekend to meet Sadie. I'm excited and then again, not really. Jane and my mother are still not speaking....or rather, my Mom is not speaking to Jane. This makes me sad, but there's nothing I can do about it. Mom is being very adamant that we are not to see her. Okay. I'm not looking for a fight.

It's the clean up leading up to Nana's arrival that I'm not looking forward to. The house is...well....a distaster. Is it possible a bomb went off and I wasn't aware of it? Seriously? Have we always had this much stuff???  There's just...stuff...everywhere. The second thing I do when I win the lotto is build a garage for John (and storage for me). The first thing I do, of course, will be to book a fabulously long, lavish, tropical vacation for my family and close friends. Just because I love you guys...and I really need the vacation. :)

Well...off to swap the laundry. How do we create so much dirty clothes, towels and rugs? The critters don't help, but seriously....where did all this stuff come from???? It's seriously garage sale time. (Except people here don't have garage sales...they have yard sales....just like they don't have freeways, they have interstates...and they don't have pop, they have soda...and they don't have pecans, they have PEEcans....I could go on and on.) The worst thing is: THERE'S NO DIET VERNORS OR VERNORS OF ANY KIND. It's like hell on earth. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment