Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Honest Scrap Award from Nori!


Okay, I'm new to this blogging thing, but apparently, we get awards from other people! SWEET! I never get awards for anything, though I certainly qualify for "Messiest eater when wearing light colors," "Most Sweets Addicted" and "Needs the most sleep of anyone ever born."

So I hear that I'm supposed to list 10 things about myself that are true, but that not many people know about and then tag five other bloggers.

1. I am allergic to apple juice, but not apples. Odd, eh?

2. I need a ridiculous amount of sleep in order to function even remotely well. At least 10hrs. And I haven't gotten that since before Sadie was born!

3. I met my husband John while I was still in high school. I knew I was going to marry him the day I met him. He took some convincing!

4. I never had a pet as a child that my parents didn't end up giving away. :(

5. I have no desire to have Lasix surgery (eventhough my Mom has been pushing) because I don't like how I look without glasses. Even though I hate wearing glasses.

6. I bullied John into naming Sadie. He was never a fan of the name and I can't imagine her as anything else.

7. I hate brussel sprouts. Passionately.

8. I was a vegetarian for a while. I would still be...but I live with carnivores.

9. I prayed for my house to get hit by Hurricane Isabelle so we could get new windows. It hit, but didn't do any real damage.

10. I spent my summer after high school graduation in South America...and hardly speak any Spanish anymore. :(

Bonus 11. I am deathly afraid of open water of any kind. Yet I love to cruise, love to swim and love to snorkel. (But it takes me FOREVER to get into the water.)
Now for the Tag:

No comments:

Post a Comment