Thursday, October 8, 2009

Writing Prompt 10.8.2009: Summer



Writing Prompt 10.8.2009 from Mama Kat!
http://www.mamakatslsoinit.com

2.) Find your one very favorite picture of Summer and write a poem about it:



Overwhelming love
tiny footprints on my heart
a blissful, happy summer



Who would have thought two
tiny, perfect feet would
bind,
weave,
intertwine,
knit,
us into a family...



***UPDATE***
Thanks to MamaKat! Brought to you by Picnik!
Now I want to print it, frame it and put it in Sadie's room!
Our first trip to the beach as a family!
(Sadie age:3 months)





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, and a great picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!! And I love that picture!! You know you could really make it professional looking on picnik dot com. I use it with all of my pictures and I LOVE it...and it's free.

    That photo needs to go on a wall...WITH the poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so poignant and precious. You could sell this poem and photo! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete